Deputy General Director Pham Anh Tuan
Pham Anh Tuan is currently the Deputy General Director of AASC and member of Vietnam Association of Certified Public Accountants (VACPA) and Vietnam Tax Consultants' Association (VTCA). He completed his Masters in International Accounting at Swinburne University of Technology, Australia.
Mr. Tuan has been working for AASC since 2001. With expertise in financial accounting from leading universities in Vietnam and prestigious universities in Australia, with more than 16 years of experience working in the AASC, Mr. Tuan has personally been involved in successfully directing large-scale audits in the fields of banking and finance, pharmaceuticals, industrial production, insurance, mining and communications, construction... and customers are economic groups, state corporations, enterprises operating in all sectors of the national economy.
In addition to expertise and experience in auditing financial statements, Mr. Tuan is also a leading expert in AASC in the field of accounting services, tax consultancy, tax consultancy and consulting services, risk management and internal control systems, business restructuring and business management consulting.
Especially, as been the head of Information Technology Department of AASC and experienced in the field of finance and accounting, Tuan has gained the trust of customers in consulting IT solutions. Microsoft and business intelligence solutions based on cloud computing technology of leading companies such as Zoho, Bitrix24 ... include:
- Consulting copyright software solutions for Windows software, Office 365 and Microsoft's Microsoft Azure cloud;
- Consulting 35 business management solutions based on Bitrix24 has gained the trust of more than 1 million customers;
- Consulting 30 comprehensive enterprise management solutions based on Zoho platform to meet the needs of customers;
- Consulting solutions on customer relationship management (CRM), email system and online conferencing...
- Consulting ERP implementation and ERP acceptance.