Transfer pricing is considered the most important international tax issue facing business operations of companies operating across borders. However, the laws surrounding transfer pricing are becoming ever-more complex and today, and tax affairs of multinational companies are facing scrutiny from media and the public.
In Vietnam, Decree No. 20/2017/ND-CP dated 24 February 2017 has been issued to regulate and to provide guidelines on preparation of declaration forms and documents for determination of associated transaction prices. These regulations and guidelines are one of the most disputable arenas of tax, which require a substantial technique and information to comply with. Our transfer pricing experts will work with you, together with HLB International’s support, to develop a transfer pricing strategy suited to your multinational company.
How we can help
Our Transfer Pricing experts will help you create strategic advantage by using transfer pricing as a core management tool and deal with various issues of tax, so that you can focus on your business objectives.Our services typically include but are not limited to:
- Clarifying the transaction to be analysed and confirming that their structure and risk allocations serve your firm’s business objectives.
- Preparing functional profit and loss statements for all legal entities involved in the transaction being analysed.
- Analysing potential transfer pricing methods to determine which are best for your company’s circumstances.
- Conducting a thorough comparables search both internally and externally
- Reviewing pricing methodologies to select the best method and developing support for the chosen methodology.
- Devising appropriate documents to comply with tax authorities’ requirements
- Evaluating whether any additional work is needed to defend the transfer pricing methods used, and to develop a sound system of accounting documents.
Mr. Do Manh Cuong MBA CIMA FCCA CPA Aust. FCPA Vietnam
Deputy General Director
(84) 903 256 280