Over 27 years of sustainable development, AASC has implemented the auditing, accounting, financial consulting, tax, asset valuation, business revaluation and training services with outstanding results; provided high quality services for all economic sectors, domestic and foreign- invested companies in Vietnam.
Recognizing the contribution and outstanding achievements of AASC’s employees and the Board of Directors in the field of auditing, accounting which make a great contribution to the Construction of Socialism and National Defence, the President and the Prime Minister decided to award a full set of the First, Second and Third-class Labour Medals to the Company, a Second-class and a Third-class Labour Medals to Chairman Ngo Duc Doan, a Third-class Labour Medal and a title" National Emulation Soldier" to General Director Nguyen Thanh Tung, a Third-class Labour Medal to the Auditing Departments No.2, No.3, No. 5, Construction Audit Department and Mr. Do Manh Cuong – Deputy General Director and Mr. Hoang San - Head of General Affair Department, 2 times of “Emulation Flag” and award many Certificates of Merit of the Prime Minister to other teams and individuals, etc.
Recognition in domestic and international market:
• AASC is one of few auditing companies in Vietnam, selected into a short list of World Bank (WB) and Asian Development Bank (ADB) as well as other credit international organizations to audit projects funded by these organizations;
• AASC is the fifth biggest services providers, just following Big4 in the field of auditing and other professional services (according to the statistics of Vietnam Association of Certified Public Accountants).
• AASC is one of few auditing companies in Vietnam, permitted by the State Securities Commission (SSC) to provide auditing services for securities companies and listed companies on the stock exchange.
• In July 2005, AASC officially became a member of International Network of Professional Accountants (INPACT), the organization of prestigious independent auditing and accounting firms all over the world. As other members of INPACT, AASC commits to providing the highest professional quality services to our clients.
• In 2007, 2009 and 2016, AASC was honored with the “Top Trade Services” by the Ministry of Industry and Commerce to acknowledge the high quality services of AASC in fulfilling commitment with the World Trade Organization (WTO).
• In 2010, AASC was awarded the title "Typical Enterprise 2010" and Thang Long Cup by Hanoi People Committee.
• AASC was awarded “Emulation Flag” in 2009 and 2012 by the Government and in 2010, 2015 and 2016 by Ministry of Finance.
• Since 18th February 2011, AASC was officially a member of HLB International, a world-wide network of independent professional auditing firms and business advisers. This is considered as a new milestone marking a deeper international integration of AASC in the field of auditing, accounting and professional consultancy.
• In 2011, AASC received a First Class Labor Medal from the President and “The Emulation Flag” of the Government .
• In 2011, AASC achieved over 100 billion VND in revenue. Maintained the leading position in revenue and number of clients among Vietnam’s auditing firms and ranked first in revenue from audit of project settlement report.
• AASC is the first Vietnamese auditing company which provides auditing and consulting professional services to other countries in the region such as: Lao People's Democratic Republic, Campuchia, Thailand, Indonesia, etc.
• In 2013, Auditing and Accounting Financial Consultancy Service Company Limited (AASC) rebranded into AASC Auditing Firm Company Limited. Launching AASC new logo and AASC Consulting and Associates Company Limited (ACG).
• In 2016, AASC Auditing Firm celebrated the 25th anniversary of the establishment of AASC, which is also known as the establishment of Vietnamese Independent Audit and successfully held HLB International Conference in Vietnam with the theme of Cross-border Investment – Challenges and prospects.
• In 2017, AASC achieved over 200 billion VND in revenue. Maintained the leading position in revenue among Vietnam’s auditing firms and ranked first in revenue from audit of project settlement report.
• In 2018: Launched AASC Vietnam Valuation Company Ltd (AVV) and celebrated the 5th anniversary of publishment of AASC Logo.